by Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association, 2018-08-17T23:39:19.000ZAugust 17 2018, at 11:39 PM UTC
Volunteering opportunities will be open soon for tryouts. A general announcement via TeamPages will go out to let you k now it is open.
A few notes:
1) YOU ONLY NEED ONE PROFILE – IF YOU SIGNED UP LAST SEASON, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP AGAIN. Any duplicate accounts will be deleted. Only one profile please.
2) ALL VOLUNTEERING SIGN UPS WILL BE VIA BETTER IMPACT. Division Coordinators will not be posting their own spreadsheets. To volunteer, you must have a Better Impact account.
3) ENSURE YOU PUT ALL YOUR QUALIFICATIONS IN YOUR PROFILE – ESPECIALLY FOR HCSP. You will not be able to register for a HCSP shift during tryouts if that is not checked off in your profile. If it is your spouse, not you, that has the certification, please check it off anyway (as long as the person with the certification does the HCSP shift).
4) EXPECT TO TAKE MORE THAN ONE SHIFT. Parents that plan on managing, coaching, doing tournaments, or other large roles are asked not to volunteer during tryouts (exception – HCSP). Therefore there will be more shifts for others to fill.
5) YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN IN EVERY SHIFT. Every shift will have a volunteer check-in table for signing in. You must sign in to receive credit.
See you soon at the rink!